5 Years - on Pocket Springs Mattress , 2 years on bonnel spring mattress , 1 Year - on imported Bed Frames & 5 years on New Zealand made Bases.
Mattress / Bed Frame / Base - Warranty
The warranty covers spring defects at manufacturing. Mattress warranty is void if used on flexible slat. Mattress warranty covers spring defects at manufacturing. Means when nobody sleep or sit on the mattress, spring has physical defects for more than 1.75 inches ( or 4.5cm). This sag can be measured by putting a string or other straight line across the surface of the mattress, and then measuring from the string to the bottom of the sag with a ruler. The warranty does not cover change of mind / normal wear and tear, customer misuse and issues with firmness or comfort later on.
Warranty covers Return To Base warranty, for replacement of similar products. Buyer pays / arranges for return shipping.
Please choose your mattress carefully. Once a mattress has been opened and used, it cannot be returned and/or refunded if you change your mind about the firmness/comfort level. Mattresses will conform to your body and body impressions are likely to occur. This is expected and is not considered a defect with the mattress. General wear and tear / associated transport costs to the shop are not covered. Our Warranty covers the full replacement of the product if there is a genuine product defect such as spring defects. Please see below for the full details.
Our Warranty Covers
- Coils or wires that are loose or broken
- Coils or wires that protrude or tear through the fabric
- Splitting of the wood frame
- Compression of modules
- Loose or broken foundation wire
- Leg and castor failure
- Unstapling of modules
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- Mattress fabric (including stains, soiling, burns or pilling)
- Normal body indentations
- Comfort preference
- Handles (where fitted) - these should be used to position the mattress and are not designed to carry the full weight of the mattress
- Border wires (which run along the perimeter of the mattress and foundation)which are bent due to moving or bending the sleep set
- Bed sold ‘as is’
- Bed height
- Sheet fit
- Mattress damage due to an unsuitable foundation (a mattress is designed for optimum performance when used in conjunction with a matching foundation as part of a total sleep set)
If the slats are flexible and too thin and flexible - the mattress will deform and will void the mattress warranty. All our fabric bed frames come with 25mm thick strong solid pine wood slats with a gap of no more than 8 cm between each slat. All the double / queen / king frames also must come with 2 steel middle support bars , and the slats should be straight after loading weight of 200 kgs , with a GAP between the slats of no more than 8 cm between them.
- Replacement of non-defective componentry
- New bed smell/odour
- Damage due to abuse